Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Making a List...or Lists!!

Well...here we go! So many people have suggested that I blog about my upcoming "adventure" that I thought...what the heck. I never thought that I would blog about ANYTHING...so forgive the potential lack of consistency...or humor.

I leave for CA in a week and a half. My emotions are swinging back and forth on a scale from thrilled, excited, anxious to terrified, doubtful and ...am I CRAZY????

I have many lists that I am working to clear...four for the office (staff, clients, operations and business development), and one for each of the following Abby, Home, JL jewelry, Friends to see and of course....what to pack!

Stay tuned and I will try to share the ups, downs and in-between of my next few months. However...I am NOT promising any BEFORE and AFTER pics!!!

1 comment: