Thursday, September 24, 2009

Does Prada Make a Backpack?

One of my many lists contains items that I need to bring to "camp". As I proceeded to check the boxes off that list, I came across the recommendation to bring a backpack....uhm.....a backpack??? Now considering when I grew up we used book bags for school supplies and back packs were for camping...I was at a loss. So, I asked several cooler, younger people in my office what I needed to buy....they pointed me to North Face.

Today, I received my pretty new red North Face backpack. One of my good friends/partners in crime (namely, much damage to credit cards at Saks, Niemans, etc) happened to have stopped by my office to say hello. As I proceeded to pull my new backpack PROUDLY out of the box....she just howled..."From Prada to North Face...what is next?!?"

It was a GREAT question....stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Jane with a North Face backpack. Now, that is a photo I need to see. I am SOOO excited for you and this journey and will be anxiously waiting to read updates. Post often. DeFeo Family is routing for one of our best friends!!!

    ReplyDelete