Sunday, January 10, 2010

Locked n' Loaded

Great workout today, protein is cooked and portioned into 3oz bags, veggies are cleaned and chopped and whole grain pasta is cooked. I am ready for a powerhouse week!

This past week was...well...kinda weak. I did not get my workouts in and while my food was pretty good, I drank wine 3x...calorie kill!!! I "weigh in" tomorrow morning and I am not expecting much.

What was good this past week was me getting my head around things. I have made some little changes that I hope will payoff. I already blogged about my bedtime (which will be an ongoing challenge!). I have also rearranged my closet so that my workout clothes are front and center. I portioned out my daily vitamins and placed them in the front of my pantry. And of course...I am back to blogging!

Hope all of you take on the week and win!

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the preparation...that is 1/2 the battle and helps when faced with having to make choices.

    How did the weigh in go?

    Takes time to settle into the new routine...you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete