Friday, November 27, 2009

Final Friday!

As I head into my final weekend, I am feeling good. Aside from not getting enough sleep...I am like a kid at Christmas...I can't sleep because I am so excited to go home! Last night I tossed and turned for three hours!!

Today, just like every Friday, we went to the Santa Monica Stairs. I did two trips and then decided that I did not want my calves to be killing me for the next four days. So...I jogged! I jogged all through the neighborhood by the stairs which includes stunning homes and a breath taking view of the ocean....it was beautiful!!! AND I was jogging!! Suddenly, I found a comfortable pace and it just worked. I still mixed in a good bit of speed walking...but I easily jogged more than half of the time.

Back at the gym it was kind of a light day. I had a circuit, a private training session, a nutrition session and a massage. My last massage. It was good. Tonight I plan on starting to pack and I have a little bit of BRG work to complete.

I found this humorous...today within a one-hour span a guy at the gym told me that I don't even look like I need to be in the program anymore...and then...the housekeeper told me I still need to lose more weight (it was broken English...not meant to be an insult...she is actually really sweet)!!! Just goes to show you how subjective this stuff is!!! As far as my opinion...I am happy and feeling good -- have a good way to go, but am happy for where I am!

Hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving and are enjoying the holiday weekend!!

1 comment: