Monday, November 9, 2009

Hot Damn!

I lost another SIX pounds!!! SO happy!! Inches went up to 26 lost. I also got dunked to determine if I lost any lean mass and I didn't, all six pounds were from body fat! What a great way to start week six.

Then I looked at my schedule for the day...Hello Level 3!!! All my workouts today were advanced and tomorrow they are as well! I am still weak on my running, but am working on it. Today Marco, the trainer who wants to come up with more challenging bike rides (past blog), took about five of us on a ride. We went all the way down to Hermosa Beach. As if that was not enough, he had us do Indian Rely all the way there! Indian Rely is when the last person in the line has to race to the front of the line, passing everyone in the line. Then the next goes...and so on. I burned over 1000 calories on that ride!!!

My knees and calves are still killing me...but it seems a little more worth it when my numbers are strong!!! Time for Icy Hot ...then to bed I go!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Keep it up and power through these last few weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC!!!!! You are really doing what you said you would. Couldn't be prouder of you. The next weeks will fly by now. Keep up the great effort. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you. You have made so much progress and are doing exactly what you said you would do! Marco is great. LEVEL 3?!?! YES!

    ReplyDelete