Sunday, November 22, 2009

Legs on Ice for the Weekend!

I am getting lazy on my blogging! It was a very relaxing weekend. Friday night I had some friends over to watch movies. We stayed up until after midnight...which I have not done since being here!! It is really great talking with others going through the same struggles. Although sometimes the conversation can backslide into gossip and complaining...negative energy is NOT what I need or want.

Saturday and today I really just chilled. I watched movies and worked on jewelry while continuously icing my legs. They are starting to feel a little better. I actually walked over to the store today like a normal person!! I am a little nervous about taking two days off, but my legs really did not give me a choice. On Friday, one of my trainers told me that I should take the two days to recover...he was speaking "off the record" of course!

Tomorrow will conclude week 7 and start MY LAST WEEK!!!! I am so excited to go home. I want to be in charge of my life again! The routine here is very stale...as is the food. I have been figuring out my workout and eating plan for regular life...and I am actually optimistic about living a healthy life...while still having some fun ;-) !!

Abby went to the pet resort today. I have been watching her on the cybercam all day until they turned off the lights at 9:00 EST...don't they know mommies might be on the west coast???? She seems to be doing okay so far. I wish the camera had audio so I would know if she was whimpering or not. Maybe I am better off not knowing!

I hope all of you have had a good weekend and are looking forward to a short week and LONG weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you to get back! And you and Abby should seriously spend the 1st day together - no one else. The legs needed rest and your body will be relieved to be in your bed when you get to Washington Street. Ciao for now... xo

    ReplyDelete