Saturday, November 28, 2009

Two more days....and a long flight home!

I don't think I have ever been more ready to do anything in my life! I am packed and counting the days, hours and minutes. So instead of thinking about what I miss at home, I decided to think about what I will miss here when I leave. Such as...

1) Riding bike along the coastline (this is a BIG one)
2) The trainers...they are all great.
3) Friends that I have met here...it is great to be able to talk with those that are fighting the same battle.
4) Being in a safe, no-judgement environment
5) Being able to work out for seven hours or more a day (...I almost wrote that with a straight face! )

That is really about it.... but I'll keep thinking.

On a completely different note... As I have shared, I am only about half way to my goals. My "Journey" is far from over. So I am trying to decide if I should continue the blog when I get home. I welcome your thoughts!

2 comments: