Wednesday, November 18, 2009

One Thousand Nine Hundred Eighty...

...steps!!!! That is right, we did the Santa Monica Stairs today and I completed ELEVEN trips! That tops my best by two! I also had one of the hardest personal training sessions that I have had since I arrived...thought I was gonna die!!!

I am going to do a mid week weigh in to see what is going on. I figure that if it is good, I will be happy and it will renew my purpose for being here. If it is bad, perhaps it will kick me in the a**
and make me kill it on Friday, Saturday and Sunday!!

Tomorrow I am scheduled to do the Bike, Hike, Bike...I am ASCARED!!!! It is a very intense 3-4 hour workout (depending on how fast you move). I told my coach (who is also responsible for our schedules) to keep hour five open for me as well...just in case!!!

I realized when I got home last night that in two weeks (from last night), I will be home with my sweet doggy!!!!! I can't wait! I also can't wait to be able to take a hot bath in my wonderful bathtub. I will not miss having to break my bath time in two parts...upper and lower body...the tub in this apartment is like 4 ft. !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment