Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Making My Final Stretch Count!

Next week at this time I will be at home playing with Abby!!! I can not wait to get home! But first, I have a few more things to accomplish. I have four more full workout days (tomorrow, Thursday, Friday and Saturday)...the gym is close on Thanksgiving but am planning on working out on my own. Monday will be a light day since I will be doing all of my final testing and getting my pics taken. In my last four workout days I want to:

1) conquer the BHB
2) jog at LEAST half of the "pier run" -- this is on the beach and we go from one pier to another
3) ride all the way to Redondo beach (next beach down from Hermosa)
4) lose at LEAST 4 more pounds

Tomorrow is BHB and I am trying not to psych myself out. I will be honest...it scares me. I know I can do it ...but it is gonna be painful!!! We are starting at 8:30 in the morning. I need to go to bed now!!

I am going to do the "pier run" on Thanksgiving and I am going to do the Redondo beach ride on Friday or Saturday....and , well, you all know when weigh in is...that's right, let's say it all together....MONDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment