Wednesday, November 4, 2009

In Need of ZZZZZZZ's

For the first time, I had trouble getting to sleep last night which resulted in me only sleeping about six hours. That does not come close to what I need to get through the days here!! So...I was DDDDRRRRAGGGGIIINNNGGGGG today!

The spin class was ridiculous!!! But I made it all the way through and did almost everything. I also had a cardio boot camp, abs/core workout, personal training session (which was HARD) and did intervals for about an hour on the treadmill. Then I came home and almost fell asleep while soaking in a hot tub!!

I am having a hard time not getting caught up in the numbers. I really want big losses and am worried that I won't hit them. While I lost 15 in my first month, I really want to lose 20 in my second month. I know that the most important part is what I am learning and the habits that I am establishing...that is what is going to help me take off the rest of the weight that I want to lose and keep it off. That said, I want BIG numbers!!!

Being really tired today did not help...so I am planning on being in bed by 8:00 tonight. My day tomorrow is packed with hard cardio...and I mean packed. They didn't even give me any breaks to eat or pee!!! I will have to get creative.

I am watching The Biggest Loser from this week. Very cool that it is in DC! Tracey drives me nuts...she is a big bucket of crazy!!

2 comments:

  1. SO glad Tracey - she has total crazy eyes. And her hubby and kids seem relatively normal. Maybe just the way they made her out for the show.

    I know it is hard not to get caught up in the numbers. I totally understand. Not going to tell you not to because you (and the rest of us females) will anyway!

    When dieting, sleep will often get disrupted. I swear my body knows when I'm trying to lose and wakes me up in the middle of the night just so I can think about cereal. My guess is that as you start losing more, your body thinks it is starving so it wakes you up to eat. So in my mind - insomnia means the diet is working. May be faulty logic...who knows ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, you are inspirational! I am so impressed by your dedication, I hope I can emulate it. I have been unemployed for 9 months now and only started yoga this summer - and nothing else! Thank you for your example! Rooting for you! Hugs, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete