Monday, November 23, 2009

WHAT??!!??!!

EIGHT pounds!!!! Total for seven weeks....31 pounds and 34 inches!!!! I am baffled...but thankful! Last week I thought that my original goal of losing between 35 and 40 pounds was not possible. Today, the game has changed...original goal is back on!!

I really needed this good news to carry me through this week. Now, I am focused and ready to rip through this week. Started today with a 25 mile bike ride, followed by two training sessions and 90 minutes of cardio...it was an early day for me since I cut back to only two night time boot camps.

I found out today that the gym is not even going to be open on Thursday. Kind of a bummer...I was planning on just pretending it was just a normal day. The gym is getting really empty. After tomorrow, the only people left here are going to be the international folks...Mila and me (Mila is the lawyer who moved here after 12 weeks on the program). I think there are only six of us. One woman from South Africa and one from England are talking about going to Universal Studios on Thursday. I am thinking I will get up and do a long bike ride that day and then join them.

I am off to eat yet another mediocre meal...but I can deal with that since I had a GREAT weigh in!!!!

3 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO, my sweet lady. We are so so so proud of you. Always knew you could do it. This week will fly by and you will be home with Abby baby before you know it. Love you, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jane! That is awesome. Had a feeling it would be a good week :)

    At least you'll have a fairly stress-free Thanksgiving. When I am missing Rubes, I try to focus on the benefits of having the alone time (gym time, mental break)...makes it a little easier.

    Can't wait to see you soon. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. go jane go!!! so proud of you and so excited. this week - i am thankful for you and all the people you are inspiring, including me. love you tons.

    ReplyDelete