Friday, October 16, 2009

Clouds Are Lifting

This blog post is dedicated to all of you who have sent so much love and support my way. You have really been so fantastic. You have not only encouraged me, but reminded me of who I am, what I am made of and what I am capable of achieving....and that I am very blessed to have so many amazing people in my life! Thank you!!!!!

Today was a good day. Difficult as usual, but I felt strong and less daunted by the intensity. I hope this is the beginning of the turn around. I am now really just focusing on one workout at a time -- do my best, give it all I've got. The only downside is that I have not had a workout outside of the gym in two days. Tomorrow they had me scheduled for soccer...but am not sure if I want to go and play soccer with a bunch of twenty somethings. The last thing I need now is to get an injury! I also have the Santa Monica Stairs in the afternoon...need to save energy for those buggers! Other than that I have four group circuit classes in the gym, which are exhausting but I like them.

That is all for tonight...hope to write some more this weekend. I need to fill you in on all the people and the trainers....interesting stuff!

Thank you all again!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweetheart,
    You are a blessing to us as well and we are so very proud of all you do. Keep up the good job you are doing and you will see the results start to show. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete