Monday, October 19, 2009

The Good,The Bad and The Tired

Well, I think I jinxed myself by gossiping about others being lazy. Today started out great...I lost SIX pounds!! I am very happy with a six! But then the day took a turn...I was about 2/3 through my morning cardio boot camp (basically 60 minutes on the treadmill at different speed intervals....my least favorite workout) and I felt very sluggish and as if my muscles just had nothing in them. Then I started feeling nauseous. I tried to push through but did not make it. I ended up coming home early today. I crawled into bed around 2:00 and just woke up. I am not sure what is going on with me. Either I needed a rest day or I have a bug of some sort.

One of the other campers just dropped off my schedule for tomorrow....it looks like they are giving me a crack at Level 2/3! All of my workouts are with the 2/3s! I am proud of myself....but also very nervous. Their workouts are much harder (believe it or not). I hope that after a good night of sleep I am ready for them!!!

1 comment: