Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 8 ...Done

I am tired, aching, sore, black and blue, and tired. I just have to push myself through this week...everyone says it gets better if you can push through week two.

Weighed in again today -- the two pounds are gone -- but that is it. They dunked me again and the results were not helpful. Long story but basically they think the got a better reading on me because my body fat seemed low when they first did it. My food portions have been cut in half...I start them tomorrow.

We are supposed to climb the mountain again tomorrow, but we are getting a good bit of rain...so who knows. They have also added the evening boot camp to my schedule -- so instead of finishing at 5:00ish I will start going until 7:30.

One interesting tidbit of gossip....one of the "beauty queens" that are here training is dating Levi Johnston -- Sarah Palin's daughter's (Crystal?) baby-daddy. The girl here is like 13 years older than him.

That's all...I am going to bed.

1 comment:

  1. that would be bristol ;) hang in there girlfriend! you are such a strong person, you can do this and there is a martini waiting for you at the end!

    ReplyDelete