Wednesday, October 21, 2009

One of THOSE People

Yummy... just had a great dinner. Halibut with ponzu sauce on top of a green onion pancake. The food is really good. They make a pizza that is INSANE!! Of course, I only get a small piece :-(

Today was another LONG day. I hiked the mountain -- shaved 10 minutes off my time to the top. The hike is really hard, but I like it. The views are great. The next level people do what they call Bike, Hike, Bike. Just like it sounds...they bike to the mountain (I think it is like 18 mls), then do the hike, then bike back home!!! I'm scared of that one showing up on my schedule!!!

After the hike and lunch, I had an hour of cardio on my schedule (before 2 circuits and a boot camp). I asked the head trainer if I could go for an hour and half bike ride instead. She agreed and said that she likes to see us getting out of the gym. She also recommended that I go North toward Santa Monica (which I actually have not done yet). It was a fun ride...lots to look at through Venice Beach. As I was riding along ... in the middle of a weekday, I remembered all the times I have looked outside my office window and seen people running/biking/picnicing along the river. I always say "Who are these people???" And "Don't they work???" I smiled brightly when I realized...I am one of THOSE people!!!

'bout time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment