Friday, October 23, 2009

Trying to Keep the Faith

I am tired, sore and hungry...oh, that sounds just like all my other posts. I am not feeling any lighter or smaller this week. Two women that I work out with each only lost 1 pound this week. I just don't get it. How can you burn 3500 calories a day and only eat 1200 and NOT loose weight???? Anyone? Anyone?

On a more positive note, I climbed the Santa Monica Stairs today...NINE times! That tops my record by two. I am really learning how to manage my heart rate during my workouts, allowing me more endurance. I also did some interval running and was not completely winded.

Week three is coming to an end...fingers crossed for Monday's weigh in and measurements. I have faith in myself (which is a nice change in the health and fitness department), but am trying to keep faith in the program.

P.S. .....I REALLY miss my sweet doggy!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i just got caught up on all of your posts. so, so, so proud of you! all of your efforts are amazing and inspiring. keep working so hard and i know you will see the results you want. also pumped about your new coach. great move. love ya tons. court.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tomorrow!

    Love hearing you mention things like managing your HR -- those are life skills that you will use a lot when you get home. AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete