Friday, October 30, 2009

Little Voices

Made a big mistake today...I "popped" into the grocery store to buy some Vitamin 10 water on an empty stomach! To make it worse, I entered on the side with all of the prepared foods and gourmet cheeses!!! I heard all these little voices begging me to take them home with me...promising how happy and comforted they could make me feel!!! UGH!

I left with three Vitamin 10s and two bottles of flavored seltzers -- trying to give myself a break from regular water, regular water with electrolytes and unsweetened tea. I also went to the health food store and purchased all of the vitamins and supplements that the nutritionist recommended. She even told me brands to buy to ensure the ingredients are whole and healthy.

So now I am going to be taking...
1) Power Multi Vitamin (made from whole foods)
2) Calcium/Magnesium
3) D3
4) Fish Oil
5) CoQ10
6) Probiotics
7) Baby aspirin
...and my daily doses of ibuprofen so that I can move.

I also bought some new sneakers today. While I am a pretty loyal Asics wearer, I bought a pair of Brooks to try out. My two new pair of sneakers that I brought out here are trashed! On my way home from all these errands, I had to pass TWO Starbucks....the voices were back!!! I beat them away by drinking one of my Vitamin 10s.

In honor of my one month here at camp (Monday), I had planned on taking Sunday off and going to the Ritz Carlton for a spa day. Sadly, now the only way I feel like treating myself is SLEEPING. So I am taking Sunday off and....sleeping, recovering, relaxing...and did I mention sleeping???

No comments:

Post a Comment